Friday, July 11, 2008

Fight the Frump with Fussy ... Sweaters


On the trip to New Orleans it was freezing in the :
airports
hotels
restaurants
and
movie theater.
So to remedy the cool temperatures I purchased this sweater.

Found the
Embroidered Ring Cardigan
at White House Black Market
in New Orleans at the Canal St. Mall.
It is silk & cotton and was on sale.
This store sold only black & white items & denim.
Most of the clothes were too young for me.
This sweater is classic & will be in style for awhile.
Lego Scale : 0



5 comments:

mah-meeee said...

love the sweater! it's classic and can be very versatile1

great find!

happy friday!

Tassi said...

I need one of those!!

Shades of Pink said...

That is a cute sweater! I am a freeze baby and I need something with long sleeves closeby at all times; even in the heat of summer!

Darla said...

OOhhh laaaa laaa that is gorgeous!

Abbreviated said...

The sad thing is I'm hot natured & will probably not wear it again till this fall.